Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Current Customs Everyday MakeUp Contest





This is My Entry Into Lorraine, The Current Custom's Contest. Check Her Channel Out At www.youtube.com/thecurrentcustom Its A Great Channel And Lorraine Has A Great Sense Of Humour.

My Everyday MakUp Look. I Like To Keep It As Natural As Possible. As I work In A Semi Clean Room Environment I Am Not Supposed To Wear Any MakeUp At All. However, There's No Way I Could Ever Obey That Rule (Gotta Be Kidding Me LOL). I Always Wear This Particular Look Unless I Am Going Out In Which Case My MakeUp Gets Bumped Up.

List Of Products Are:

Face:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation Soft Beige
Loreal Blendable Powder In W6
Covergirl Blush In Golden Pink (Contour)
Millani Blush In Mai Tai On Apples and Blended Back

Eyes:
MAC Phloof (Lid, Inner Corner)
MAC Vapor (Brow Highlight)
MAC Wedge (Crease)
Clinique Cream Eyeliner
Lips:
Sandy B Lipstick By MAC
Rimmel Vinyl Bronze Gloss In Summer Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment